Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Welcome to my blog! :-)

Nice to meet you everyone!
Thank you for coming to my blog!

I started this site because I thought that it would be nice to know our daily life each other
through our blogs.
And I want to meet many people all over the world.

I'll write everything about myself and my life;
what I did and will do, what I thought, things like that.

I might not write my blog very often (because it is hard for me to write in English),
but I'll try. :-)

Hope that you enjoy my blog and wish to meet you. :-)

So let's get started.


Tomoko xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog! Your profile picture is quite funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >MOUNTAIN-PEAR

    Thank you for your comment! :-)

    Your blog is so nice!

    The picture is my grandfarther.
    He is a pear farmer and the thing which he has
    in his hand on this picture is his pear! :-)
    His pear is very very delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete